Re: [Xen-devel] Xen killing my e1000s?

On 12/11/2009 04:11 PM, Nathan Stratton wrote:
I am seeing something similar with my Xeon systems and igb (Intel 82576) cards. I see the ethernet ports die on my switch and the whole xen box crashes. Nothing in the logs at all, only clue I have is that the ethernet ports bounce on the switch.

I don't think my case is very similar. The e1000 devices go away, but the system seems perfectly happy otherwise (net traffic just stops). The leds on the ports look normal too, so the phys appear to be acting normally.