RE: [Xen-devel] Bug when disabling/enabling a PT device with MSI enabled

If the msi_translate=0, why IntX bit is turned on is wrong? I assume guest
should use intX in such situation.

--jyh
From: Tom Rotenberg [tom.rotenberg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 2:29 AM
To: Jiang, Yunhong
Cc: Kamala Narasimhan; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Bug when disabling/enabling a PT device with MSI
enabled

Well, to try and see if the problem is msi related or not, i
registered the device with the option of 'msi_translate=0' to force
the use of intx instead of MSI, and i still got the problem... so i
guess it's not related to the MSI.

It looks like the IntX bit (bit 3 of status word) is runed on somehow
outside qemu, and that's the problem... could that be?