RE: [Xen-devel] Bug when disabling/enabling a PT device with MSI enabled

Couple of questions -

1) What kind of device are you referring to below?  Display by any chance?
2) Which tree is your dom0 kernel based on?

There is a chance you are missing some msi patches in your dom0 kernel.  You
might want to do a quick search for msi patches in
http://xenbits.xen.org/staging/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg?rev=msi and see if you are
missing anything obvious.  I recently encountered a similar issue in a slightly
different situation, a subset of the problem was caused because of missing msi
patches.

Kamala