[Xen-devel] Re: libxenlight availability

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Andres Lagar Cavilla wrote:
> Hi Stefano, list
> Libxenlight is looking quite promising. However, current xen-unstable
> still hasn't received the latest patches. I wonder how usable is
> libxenlight without those fixes. If I want to use it/hack on it *today*,
> where can I get hold of a reasonably updated version -- i.e your tree :)

I don't have a public tree with all the changes, but like Vincent wrote,
it should be fairly quick to create a temporary patchqueue on top of
xen-unstable and then apply the uncommitted patches in this order:

- my patch to make pv guests work
- IanJ logging patch
- IanJ osdeps patch
- IanJ device model patch
- my patch to fix the memory leaks

then you can start to make your changes and send them to the list.

Cheers,

Stefano