Re: [Xen-devel] Need help in debugging partially blocked hypervisor

On 22/10/2009 07:23, "Dietmar Hahn" <dietmar.hahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, I tried xen-3.4-testing.hg and the system booted fine ;-)
> Then I did a fresh hg pull from xen-unstable and the boot stopped in
> the linux kernel.
> Attached are the loggings from the serial console for both hypervisors.

Okay, so output just dies early during dom0 boot. I guess if you try the 'd'
debug key that you get no output from that either (CTRL-a three times
followed by d)?

Does xen-unstable work on other machines with that dom0 kernel, do you know?
It's not at this point clear whether the issue is related to the hardware or
the particular dom0 kernel.

If you haven't seen that dom0 kernel work with xen-unstable on any system,
can I get that dom0 kernel from somewhere to give it a go? Perhaps your
exact dom0 kernel binary to start with, to make things as close as possibel
to your setup?

 Thanks,
 Keir