RE: [Xen-devel] xensocket or similar

FYI, Transcendent Memory (tmem) is in xen and
has a subpool-type called "shared persistent"
that should work for inter-guest communication.
Polled only, there's no mechanism for interrupts,
though that could probably be added or done
through a different existing Xen mechanism.

See http://oss.oracle.com/projects/tmem for
more general info, though this concentrates
entirely on the other three subpool types
which are useful for memory management.

The existing code in Xen has never been tested
for this use (inter-guest communication) so
there's likely some problems.  If you are
interested in working on the guest side(s),
I'd be happy to help with the hypervisor
plumbing.

Dan