Re: [Xen-devel] capturing windows crash dumps

James Harper wrote:

The more I look into it the less fond I get of this idea... I already
use the serial line for other things.

What about an event channel and a page of memory that could be retrieved
via the existing hvm_get_param mechanism for HVM domains and part of the
start_info page for PV domains? (just like store_mfn and store_evtchn
etc).

What about a 2nd serial line?

--
Paul Durrant, Software Engineer