RE: [Xen-devel] [pvops-dom0] Adding MCA logging support in pv_ops

Hi, Christoph
Since we can't keep the same copy of header files for pv-ops and XEN already,
When sync back the header to XEN, I will only sync back the
modified comments and other required changes. As for the change for
programming conventions (inline function vs micro), I will not put them
back to XEN.  Is it OK for you?

As for the union structure for recovery action, since no one is using it
now,I plan firstly to add a comment on it, something like "If more than
one kind of recovery action perbank permited, union structure need to
be changed". How do you think about it?

Thanks a lot!
Criping