Re[2]: [Xen-devel] [xen 3.5-unstable] passthrough of pci USB card fails

Hello Dexuan,

Ah I had seen that reassign_resources was removed, not reassigndev too.
I will try the new guestdev somewhere today, thanks for the pointer !

-- Sander

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx