Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature Requests

Hi,

There are some discussions of I/O QoS feature in upstream of linux.
We may be able to use such a feature with dom0 pv_ops of upstreams.
e.g.
http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0904.2/01317.html

dm-ioband has rpm package of RHEL/CentOS, so you can use dm-ioband for xen.
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-04/msg00116.html

If you are interested in dm-ioband, please comment to Ryo.
He would want feedbacks from many users.

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe