Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature Requests

Hi,

I would like to have a way to easily limit I/O for individual disks of virtual machines (pv, hvm and hvm-studom).
Maybe in a similar way to the credit scheduler's weight?

You can already partition CPU-Time, RAM, Disk space, but not really Disk I/O...

William Pitcock seems to do some work on a I/O QoS token-based approach, maybe this is a good start?

Best regards,