Re: [Xen-devel] Design document of Kemari

Keir,

Thanks for your quick review.
I'm glad my messages have finally reached to the list.

Although the issues you pointed out here aren't fixed yet, let me post the divided patches which are updated a little. We'll keep up cleaning and updating the code.

Yoshi

Keir Fraser wrote:
On 02/03/2009 13:30, "Yoshiaki Tamura" <tamura.yoshiaki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>