Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Continuing problems booting

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

M A Young wrote:
ata2.00: TEST_UNIT_READY failed (err_mask=0x4)
ata2.00: disabled
ata2: soft resetting link
ata2: EH complete

This is under qemu/kvm?

Can you include the complete boot output, and compare a native boot of the dom0 kernel too?

My x86_64 system has started working with the latest set of patches, I suspect as a result of the mtrr related smp changes. If QEMU is still broken, I will submit the boot log once I get a chance to test it.

        Michael Young