Re: [Xen-devel] Xen with dom0 pvops on ultra-recent "git tip"kernel on x86_64

Christophe Saout wrote:
Hi again,

ok, to my astonishment this seem to be actually working.

My X server is coming up and seems usable (until my hard disk stops
working after some minutes again :-)).

Here's the patch that's doing the trick for me (the Xen implementation
is mostly copied over from the 2.6.27 SuSE Xen kernel):

Thanks for your work on this. In the last couple of days I've taken these patches and filled them out a bit. I'm now getting full accelerated 3D with the Intel chipset on both my laptop and desktop machines. Look at the xen/dom0/drm branch (its all merged into hackery as well).