[Xen-users] Speaking Opportunity in India on behalf of Xen.org Community

The Virtualisation and cloud track of Open Source India Tech Days (www.osidays.com) is scheduled for March 13, 2009 (at Chennai). They are

planning  panel discussions where they would like Xen to participate, besides looking for a presentation on Xen as to what are the latest features, et al.

If you are interested in supporting the Xen.org community at this event, please contact me and I will put you in touch with the appropriate contacts.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx