Re: [Xen-devel] PV domU with 255GB boot failure

Hi,

It looks like you don't have Mercurial (the hg command) installed.  You should
install your distribution's package for this, it is used to manage the Xen
source and the build process uses it to download the Linux kernel.

The appropriate place to post questions of a "How does this work?" / "What
does this mean?" nature is to the xen-users mailing list.  Also, you're more
likely to get an answer if you start your own e-mail thread - send an e-mail
to xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a Subject that briefly describes your
question.  Don't reply to another e-mail, else people won't notice your
question is separate.

Cheers,
Mark