[Xen-devel] Windows HVM cannot auto reboot after cashdump with more then 1 VCPU

Hi folks

I meet a problem when implement crash dump feature of winpv drives for xen. If a windows HVM (without winpv driver) use more then 1 VCPU, it cannot reboot automatically even I set
and in vm.cfg file.  If I set VCPU to 1, it works fine. Any suggestion?

http://communities.vmware.com/thread/188897 will tell you how to course a BSOD and crash dump manually.

I use Xen 3.1.4.

Thanks
Wayne