RE: [Xen-devel] hang on restore in 3.3.1

> On 11/02/2009 08:45, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > Now I'm seeing the same thing but on vector 0x93 instead. There is
> > nothing on that vector. It appears that when xen is restoring my
domain,
> > an interrupt line is getting 'stuck' somehow, as the hang occurs as
soon
> > as I enable interrupts after doing the restore... any suggestions?
>
> Not for a line that isn't connected up. Usually this is due to bad
restore
> of the evtchn callback irq, or bad restore of irqs from qemu. With 3.3
you
> could of course try reverting to the in-tree qemu (CONFIG_QEMU=ioemu)
and
> see if that makes the problem go away.

I actually turn off the evtchn callback IRQ by setting it to 0. Even
when I don't do this though the problem still occurs.

When I analyse the IRR in windows, before enabling interrupts again, I
can definitely see that the bit for vector 0x93 is set.

Time to go digging... any suggestions for places to look?

Thanks

James