Re: [Xen-devel] hang on restore in 3.3.1

On 11/02/2009 08:45, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now I'm seeing the same thing but on vector 0x93 instead. There is
> nothing on that vector. It appears that when xen is restoring my domain,
> an interrupt line is getting 'stuck' somehow, as the hang occurs as soon
> as I enable interrupts after doing the restore... any suggestions?

Not for a line that isn't connected up. Usually this is due to bad restore
of the evtchn callback irq, or bad restore of irqs from qemu. With 3.3 you
could of course try reverting to the in-tree qemu (CONFIG_QEMU=ioemu) and
see if that makes the problem go away.

> Can anyone confirm that "INJ_VIRQ [ dom:vcpu = 0x00000062, vector =
> 0x83, fake = 0 ]" does actually imply that an interrupt is being set in
> my DomU, and that the vector is the actual offset into the vector table?

Yes that's right.

 -- Keir