Re: [Xen-devel] Re: pv_ops dom0 USB fixed

Todd Deshane wrote:
In the BIOS it has two SATA operation modes.
Normal and Legacy.

If it is set to legacy, the Xen kernel stops dead at
the initramfs prompt.

Xen boot of Normal and Legacy mode attached.

I will now try to copy my xen config over to the
VT-d (755) box.
Hm, I would have expected to see some reference to "ahci" in there.  Does
your initscript look for the root device via a hardcoded device, or by using
label/uuid?

Which init script are you referring to?

Sorry, I meant your initrd.