Re: [Xen-devel] can't create any more pv-on-hvm domains after~38under 3.3-testing

On 05/12/2008 09:35, "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wonder if it's possible that some Debian code is left around somewhere
> on my machine... any suggestions for where that could be that would
> cause a problem with Xen? It just seems to me that this problem is
> severe enough that if it really was a problem with Xen and not my setup
> that others would have noticed it too...

Well you run your own kernel and toolstack. I think it's pretty unlikely
that some Debian thing is still getting in there.

I'll try 3.3 again, just to double check I don't see any weirdness. By the
way, I build my dom0 kernel using the -xen0 built-in config, not -xen. Not
sure if that would make a difference. Probably not.

 -- Keir