Re: [Xen-devel] ACM not enabled with xen-unstable

  • To: Dilshan Jayarathna <dilshan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "George S. Coker, II" <gscoker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:12:46 -0400
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:15:32 -0700

While I do maintain XSM and XSM/FLASK, I’m not that familiar with XSM/ACM.  I don’t believe any significant
ACM patches have been committed to -unstable since the 3.3 release.  The issue that you uncovered is due to
a recent patch to –unstable, 3.3 is unaffected.