[Xen-devel] Xenbus devices in HVM!

  • To: Xen Developers <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jayaraman, Bhaskar" <Bhaskar.Jayaraman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:53:09 +0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:54:31 -0700

Hi all I have installed the xenbus driver on an HVM but I am unable to find a way to use virtual block devices in the HVM configuration file instead of ioemu devices. Can someone tell me how I can show vbd devices to the HVM through the configuration file? My boot disk however still remains an ioemu device, these vbd devices I wish to have are aside of the boot device.

Regards,

Bhaskar.