RE: [Xen-devel] [Q] Is qemu used when we use VTd?

Yuji Shimada, how do you think to restrict the AER to host side, i.e. when a
uncorrectable error happen, we can kill the guest and FLR the device, to avoid
the whole system be desotried, at least for first step.
As to PCI-E feature in guest side, I think it maybe complex, especially I'm not
sure how to handle some PCI-E featue that requires operation for the whole
hierarchy. For example, the VT/TC may requires changes to the switch and root
port's setting. The AER handling in Linux may require reset link from root
port. IMO, it is complex to hanle such feature.

Thanks
Yunhong Jiang