RE: [Xen-devel] Dom heap virtual address question

> But for portability, it's better to have 32bit implication
> in mind to avoid mistake. :-)

Yes, exactly what I was thinking!

> For 64bit xen, both local and global version are simply
> macros to mfn_to_virt which is a directly mapping

OK, I found this in xen/include/xen/domain_page.h
but was confused because CONFIG_DOMAIN_PAGE must
be set to zero and include/asm-x86/config.h sets
it to one.  But apparently the 64-bit build scripts
override the config.h setting and CONFIG_DOMAIN_PAGE=1
is used.

Thanks again!
Dan