Re: [Xen-devel] [XSM] Setting of ACM Policy

Dilshan,

Thank you for your advice. I failed to build a xsm.
I rebuild and succeed.

# /etc/init.d/xend start
# xm getpolicy
Supported security subsystems   : ACM

Policy name           : DEFAULT
Policy type           : ACM
Version of XML policy : 1.0
Policy configuration  : loaded, activated for boot
# xm list --label
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Label
Domain-0                                     0   464     1     r-----    244.2
ACM:DEFAULT:SystemManagement

I tried the policy file
"/etc/xen/acm-security/policies/DEFAULT-UL-security_policy.xml".
# xm setpolicy ACM DEFAULT-UL
Successfully set the new policy.
Supported security subsystems   : ACM

Policy name           : DEFAULT-UL
Policy type           : ACM
Version of XML policy : 1.0
Policy configuration  : loaded, activated for boot

# xm list --label
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
Label
Domain-0                                     0  1887     2     r-----    226.7
ACM:DEFAULT-UL:SystemManagement
# xm resetpolicy
Successfully reset the system's policy.

By the way I cannot make the "DEFAULT-UL.bin" file.
Can't I set the .bin file at GRUB Menu?

------
suzaki