[Xen-devel] Re: FC Transport layer in xen

Actually, the PVSCSI *was* mentioned in the 3.3 release announcement so I
think you should find it there...

The header file seems not to have made its way into xen/include/public/io/
along with the other front/back interface definitions.  It is in the XenLinux
copy of that directory, though, which I hadn't checked.

3.3 is probably worth looking at, then ;-)

Cheers,
Mark