[Xen-devel] GPL PV drivers for Windows 0.9.11-pre12

I've just uploaded 0.9.11-pre12 of the GPL PV drivers for Windows.

Since -pre10 (and -pre11) I've fixed a heap of crashes that were
plaguing xennet under load, and also rewritten the interrupt/event
distribution logic to improve performance.

Under windows 2003 I can now get network speeds of 1-2Gbit/second TX and
600Gbit/second RX, which is considerably better than I was getting
before.

Please download it and give it a go.
http://www.meadowcourt.org/downloads

James