[Xen-devel] Sixth release candidate for 3.3.0

Folks,

The sixth release candidate is now tagged in the xen-unstable.hg
repository, as '3.3.0-rc6'. There is also a
corresponding tag in the ioemu-remote repository (xen-3.3.0-rc6).

 http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg

This has a handful of small fixes that were submitted after -rc5, and also a
larger fix for emulation of certain repeated I/O instructions for x86 HVM
guests. I particularly would like some wider testing for this latter fix.

 -- Keir