[Xen-devel] ioemu-remote: USB Mouse/Tablet Doesn't Work

Ian Jackson wrote:
There were two reasons:

 * My last pull from upstream predated a fix to the USB HID
   descriptors.  The effect of not having that change is that the
   USB tablet (and mouse, probably) don't work at all.  I've
   cherry picked it.

 * I'd replaced the code from xen-unstable c/s 17003 with a different
   arrangement[1], but this was early in my merge with upstream qemu
   so at that point I wasn't able to test it.  I forgot to test it
   later.  Having done so it was rather buggy which I have now fixed.

I see.

I've done some more thorough testing following my fixes.
The results are in the current qemu-xen-unstable tip, which is
  cbb3236f488db26179f1d72aea2c6323233055c3
This is available now at
   http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ijackson/qemu-xen.git
and will make it to the usual locations on xenbits in due course.

It worked for me. Thank you.

-- Yosuke