Re: [Xen-devel] Kernel crash upon boot

Stefan de Konink schreef:
I have recompiled a gentoo-2.6.21-xen kernel now for many times (including mrproper) for some strange reason my new kernel is incompatible with my working older kernel (same xen version). It is running on a Dell1950 with 32GB of RAM, without any disks.

My gcc version is 4.3.1.

The crash is described in the image attached. I have a feeling it is related to USB; that would be the first thing to come up after a working Xen kernel.

I have created a minimal kernel now, what I see is that when I disable:

Block-device backend driver (I get 90% good boots)
(Having tab enabled)

But I the 10% it breaks with the attached code.

I'm going to give a full recompile a shot with a gcc3 version.

Stefan

PNG image