RE: [Xen-devel] Timer ISR/0: Timer went backwards error...

Sandesh --

hpet_force was a Xen parameter in Dave Winchell's last hpet
patch that hasn't yet been accepted into the tree.  However
I think it would have only worked on hvm guests.

Xen system time's dependency on tsc is most susceptible on
pre-Barcelona SMP AMD boxes (where tsc isn't synchronized
between processors), though yours seems to have a very
bad skew.  As Keir suggests "clocksource=hpet" as
a Xen command line parameter will hopefully
work for those boxes.

Dan