Re: [Xen-devel] Timer ISR/0: Timer went backwards error...

hpet_force=1 means nothing to Xen. To see what platform timer is being used,
look for a line 'Platform timer is <foo>' in Xen's boot output. To change
it, specify for example 'clocksource=hpet' as a Xen boot parameter.

Could you also send a few of the 'went backwards' messages, so we can see
how badly time is getting skewed. Perhaps we can work out where the issue
arises from too -- it seems that a significant proprotion of those who have
issues with these messages are seeing them on AMD boxes. I haven't confirmed
the correlation though.

 -- Keir