Re: [Xen-devel] RE: GPL Win PV driver issues

Hi James,

i'm currently trying to build your pv drivers from hg repository.

my test system is a XP SP2 x64 running on xen3.2 x86_64.

after hours of MSDN searches ;) if found the WDK Ver 6000 (just for the list:
do not search for WDK, search for DDK - as
i'm no windows guru, the difference wasn't really clear to me)

after a first try, i found "jvc" missing to the build environment (if i'm right
this is some java compiler, a quick
installation of SDK-JAVA.EXE was only possible from mirrors, as the ms-java sdk
has reached its end of lifetime 20 days
ago...)

the output is full of
   [somenumber]>Compiling - [....\386] for all platforms
   [somenumber]>NMAKE : warning U4006: special macro undefined : '$<'

   BUILD: Done

        51 files compiled - 51 Errors -       0 LPS

could you please give me a hint what i am doing wrong here, maybe the
previously missing "jvc" is *not* java?

Thanks is advance!

Stephan

James Harper schrieb:
>> Meh! me and my bad eyesight. *sigh*
>>
>> Thanks for leading the blind. :)
>>
>> I have a machine all setup to test with xen 3.2-rc4
>
> Looking forward to hearing the results. I don't have a 3.2 platform to
> test with at the moment...
>
> James

Stephan Seitz
Senior System Administrator

*netz-haut* e.K.
multimediale kommunikation

zweierweg 22
97074 würzburg

fon: +49 931 2876247
fax: +49 931 2876248

web: www.netz-haut.de <http://www.netz-haut.de/>

registriergericht: amtsgericht würzburg, hra 5054