Re: [Xen-devel] Fast checkpoints with COW VM memory

  • To: tgh <wwwwww4187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Mike Sun" <msun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:28:34 -0500
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:28:57 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=LdSBF+mLrFEDlEgO8dhe37kIWeCeJt44Z2vsnD8VeWOG+k3B253cLKsO2eLR3IwNux5guwmbjE3iyyn7EOk2sihxTfXngAU/EPscFENUFBsto5Qk0CotcBhvz1xqYUO+E72o2/VcTRi6CjdqnHKdvL7UfJjmGCc1Wce/W5bqePA=

Hi --

I'm currently in the process of implementing the COW functionality.
It will probably take me some time, but I'll get back to you when I
have a better idea of what the timeline will be.

Mike