Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-changelog] [xen-unstable] vt-d: Test device assignability in xend, but defer actual assignment to qemu-dm.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 10:52:27AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

> > This still isn't added ... Keir, should I bother? I don't think people
> > will do anything unless you start enforcing it yourself :(
>
> Perhaps it would be better to move the changelog to a file in the
> source tree.

If that's more useful I can do that, though I think it makes things a
bit harder: I have to fiddle with my patch instead of just editing a
wiki.

Keir I will try to spend time looking at patches on the list instead
of after the fact to try and get people to do this. It's less convenient
for me since I have to open up attachments, etc, but if we can get
people into the habit...

cheers,
john