Re: [Xen-devel] [FW: FYI: The plan for Xen kernels in Fedora 9]

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 15:20 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> We have a number of kernel guys working on this project, and Stephen will
> shortly followup with details of his current patch queue, for benefit of
> anyone else who wishes to track this / get involved.

I just tidied up my current tree, and I've pushed patches to

        http://people.redhat.com/sct/patches/dom0-pvops/2.6.24-rc4-A0/

These include Jeremy Fitzhardinge's existing dom0 work (except for the
chunk that was a start towards adding the ELF note stuff to vmlinux,
I'll add that back once it's at least compiling properly.)

So far everything is done within the pvops framework, so there's nothing
added that stops a single kernel image running both baremetal and as
dom0.  New since Jeremy's patches are a basic mtrr plugin (not full
runtime mtrr, but enough to satisfy SMP boot), a bit of ACPI tweaking
and ioremap pv_ops.

Juan Quintela and I are working on IRQ routing next, as that's the
current big stumbling block during dom0 boot.

--Stephen