RE: [Xen-devel] Revisiting the Xenoprof problem

  I think the problem is probably that Xen 3.1.0 does not have xenoprof support
for core2 machines. Support for core2 was added in c/s 12478 (nov 17,2006)(not
sure if 3.1.0 included that patch, but it looks like it does not). You should
try using a more recent version of Xen or apply that patch.

Renato