RE: [Xen-devel] Revisiting the Xenoprof problem

Are you able to profile dom0 alone?
I suggest that you try this first.
Then try using passive domain profiing which enables guest profiling but does
not require running oprofile in domU. It is much simpler and easier to use.
Take a look at  http://www.xen.org/files/summit_3/xenoprof_tutorial.pdf for a
xenoprof tutorial. It is a little old but it should be usefull (mostly the xen
and oprofile versions have changed since then; otherwise everything still
applies)

Renato