[Xen-devel] 3.1.1 release tag in staging

I noticed the 3.1.1 release tag went into staging today - so I can only assume this will propagate to main-line shortly. Congratulations on the release - it seems pretty stable in my testing.

Browsing through the 422 changesets - I realize that many changesets were pulled in as prerequisites for other, more major cs's.

So now that this is out - is there a general summary in what major bugs were addressed in the 422 changesets that have been put into this point release? (A 0.0.1 change seems to indicate a minor upgrade - but in fact, 422 non-trivial patches is a fair amount of churn.)

Ben