Re: [Xen-devel] Question regarding SLAB corruption

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 12:25:16PM -0700, Roland Dreier wrote:
>  > Oh! I take it then that the infiniband driver will call sync_single() on
>  > subsections of a mapped region? I haven't seen that behaviour before and it
>  > will kill lib/swiotlb.c (the generic Linux swiotlb implementation) just as
>  > surely as it does the Xen-specific swiotlb!
>
> I guess it is not being hit on non-Xen Linux because mthca sets a
> 64-bit DMA mask and hence bypasses swiotlb.
>
> However what you point out does seem to be a bug:

Thanks for help to solve this issue.

The IB under Xen is another step forward :)

However, the driver itself complain about to not receiving IRQ. But the IRQ
*is* received. mthca_eq_int is performed but next_eqe_sw returns NULL becouse
MTHCA_EQ_ENTRY_OWNER_HW is set.

Any idea what could be wrong?

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek