Re: [Xen-devel] Question regarding SLAB corruption

On 9/7/07 20:25, "Roland Dreier" <rdreier@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> so it seems not really kosher to do on a subsection of a mapping...
>
> I'll take a look at how we can do better here.

Thanks. I don't expect my workaround fixes would be accepted into the main
lib/swiotlb.c since it is working around disallowed behaviour. We do want to
get rid of the Xen-specific swiotlb in the near future so the fixes are a
temporary measure.

 -- Keir