Re: [Xen-devel] xen-migration

Hi,

This kind of question is probably better suited to the xen-users list than
xen-devel, but we can deal with it here now that we've started ;-)

> hi !  Please help me!  I want to tset the migration of xen ,but I do not
> know how to do it .I see your mailing list,and find your replay to
> others.in the replays,Jacob in your comony said that "our NSDI 2005
> paper".in the paper you involes the methods of the test and the results.

Try "xm help migrate" for a quick overview.

The Xen manual is available at:
http://tx.downloads.xensource.com/downloads/docs/user/ (HTML)
and
http://bits.xensource.com/Xen/docs/user.pdf (PDF)

> want to ask how I get the paper? Thank you! :)

Papers relating to Xen are available here:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/architecture.html

The NSDI paper on Live Migration is here:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/netos/papers/2005-migration-nsdi-pre.pdf

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.