[Xen-devel] Re: 0/4 Xen Scheduling Groups

On 12/05/07 08:43 +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
On 12/5/07 01:16, "Mike D. Day" <ncmike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I thought we decoded the instruction to be emulated in Xen (in the context
of the HVM domain, so current==hvm-domain) then packaged it up in a
shared-memory page and notified qemu-dm in dom0 via an event channel. To my
knowledge there's no special treatment of this event channel or of dom0: the
notification is treated just like any wake-up of any arbitrary domain.

Hi Keir, thanks for clarifying. Has anyone considered giving priority
to dom0 (or any domain) when a domU is blocking on completion of an
event being handled by dom0?

Mike

--
Mike D. Day