Re: [Xen-devel] xeninfo utility

On Thu, May 03, 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to extract per-Xen statistics out of the hypervisor for some
> monitoring and I've found there's "almost" enough stuff to do it but it
> doesn't seem to be exported via any command line interface.
>
> So a little hacking of xentop has produced a local tool I've called "xeninfo",
> which does something like this:

The tool can be found here:

http://www.creative.net.au/diffs/xeninfo.c

I've added the rest of the libxenstat statistics as well as the "node"
statistics.

Please consider it for inclusion under the xenstat directory. I can provide
a Makefile and manpage if required.

[root@hosting-1 adrian]# ./xeninfo
node.version = 3.0-unstable
node.total_memory = 2130243584