Re: [Xen-devel] PV drivers for HVM guest

After some more hacking, if I were to use the irqline information available in
the pci config space for this device, both in establishing the handler  for
this device (request_irq()) as well as in registering the callback irq
(set_callback_irq()) things seem to work.

Regards,

K. Y