[Xen-devel] PV drivers for HVM guest

In platform_pci.c we register the IRQ that the hypervisor should use to notify
the guest in response to event channel notifications.  In cases where the
mapping between irq and vectors are not one to one, I am not sure how this can
work. For instance, on a  RHEL 4 installation (with acpi turned on)  I am
looking at, the irq assigned to the platform-pci device is 185! Consequently
the set_callback_irq() fails since the number passed down exceeds the number of
pins being emulated. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

K. Y