Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Getting rid of xenbus_suspend(): tpmfrontdriver impacted?

On 6/11/06 08:09, "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> When you said "xenbus_resume" will not be executed, could I suppose that only
> per-PV drivers' resume handler won't be invoked, while instead xb_init_comms
> and
> xs_resume are still invoked just after resuming point? In any case, we still
> need
> rebuild xenbus channel first, and then to let PV drivers detecting re-connect,
> am I
> right?

No, there would still be a connection through to the xenstored. I guess we
do take a few mutexes and so on, so we would need a bit of undo code. So
xenbus_suspend_cancel() is probably the way to go. But full re-connection is
not required.

 -- Keir