Re: [Xen-devel] 3.0.3 freeze

Ian Pratt wrote:
I think the unstable tree is looking in pretty good shape right now.
There are a few issues being worked on with HVM, but stability for most
configurations is very good.

The more testing it gets over the next week or so, the better... Please
give it a go!

Thanks,
Ian

Hi Ian,

You sent this a week ago, so I wondered if you'd mine bring us up to date?

It would be really helpful to know what you're waiting for before doing the freeze, whether there will be a release candidate process and whether you'll be do a run through bugzilla to make sure the significant bugs have been fixed?

Thanks,

Tony.