[XenPPC] should vcpu_pause()/vcpu_sleep_nosync() give up?

First off, I realize I have an SMP bug where my second processor is hung somewhere, I'm not sure where, but for the sake of this argument lets assume it has suffered an unrecoverable fault.

My primary CPU is fine and is hung in vcpu_sleep_nosync() because the secondary will not clear its _VCPUF_running bit. While I have this error I would like to give up and try and recover from it.
How long is long enuff?
thoughts?

-JX